Below are the steps to participating in the program, beginning with our Informational Meetings.
- Attend an Informational Meeting to learn about WorkFaith Birmingham’s services. Meetings are held at our office every Tuesday and Thursday at 10 am. You will learn how we can help you obtain and keep a full time job, as well as determine your eligibility for membership.
- Complete an Application for Membership and schedule a time for a brief interview for us to learn more about your needs.
- Attend the Workshop. The Workshop is nine days long, and run from 9am-4pm. Workshop classes will be held every month. Missing any part of the eight days will require you to drop out of the workshop and reschedule for another workshop.
- Graduate from the Workshop and receive your WorkFaith Birmingham certificate of completion!
- Begin meeting with your Pathway to Success group. These meetings take place weekly, and are geared to support you in your job search, career and character development.